To give you an idea of what we are looking for, here are a few questions to think about before submitting your book proposal:
- Does your book idea have a unique selling point – an angle on the topic that is new, interesting, innovative and/or compelling?
- Is there a clear demand for your book from an academic or general audience and what is it about your book idea that specific readers might want and/or need to read?
- Is the scope of your book’s concept broad enough to be of interest to readers on a local and international scale?
- What makes you the best person to write this book? What is it about your experience, research and background which make you an expert?
- For now we offer this service to Malaysian citizen only.
Assuming your idea is suitable and aligns with our publishing framework and if you think your book idea can answer these questions successfully, please submit your proposal to us using the Author Proposal Form.