These Terms and Condition (the ‘Agreement’) are an agreement between you – the user of our hosting and related services (collectively, the ‘Services’), and RedCili Hosting, in association with LiquidNet US LLC, a US company headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and LiquidNet Ltd., a UK company headquartered in London, UK. All billing and hosting services are rendered by LiquidNet US LLC and LiquidNet Ltd. Legal details about the two companies can be found in the ‘Customer Service Contact Details’ section of this document.
For the sake of brevity, RedCili Hosting, LiquidNet US LLC and LiquidNet Ltd. will be referred to as ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ and ‘Service Provider’ in this document.
These Website Migration Terms and Condition apply to both paid and bundled migrations and are supplemental to RedCili Hosting Term and Conditions. The request that RedCili carry out a migration constitutes acceptance of these Website Migration Terms and Conditions and the general Terms and Conditions.
- To initiate a migration request. all data on the migration form displayed in the My Account client area or Website Migration page must be completed. Once this is done, a support ticket will be raised automatically and we will endeavor to respond to this within 3 working day with a suggested migration date/time.
- The Customer accepts and understands that RedCili can only move websites from their current hosting provider where we has FTP/Control Panel login access. Therefore the Customer must provide a necessary login information that can help us in the process.
- Our web migration team will make every effort to help Customer migrate your website over to us. However please take note that this service is provided as a courtesy service that is performed on best effort basis and Redcili.com cannot be held responsible should there be any migration failure due to various reasons especially during busy periods or due to unforeseen technical issues.
- We cannot guarantee that all data transfer to be accurate and estimate the time required to complete the transfer. Some hosting companies save data in their propriety format making transfer difficult or in some cases impossible. We will of course try our best but in some cases we may not be able to assist.
- The migration service is the movement of the Customer’s files and databases from their existing host to the RedCili platform.
- The Customer accepts and understands that RedCili will not migrate email, domain registration or custom DNS records. RedCili will attempt to migrate all databases we believe are necessary for the operation of your website but it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that any website functions correctly post-migration.
- Sensitive data shared with RedCili during the migration of your website will be held in compliance with all Malaysian data protection legislation.
- RedCili is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from a website migration. Before requesting a migration, Customers must take a full backup of their website data and files.
- RedCili will not migrate an SSL certificate from the Customer’s current provider. If an SSL certificate is required for any migrated websites, then a new one will have to be purchased via RedCili Hosting service.
- Once a migration is completed, Customers must check that the content has been transferred successfully before cancelling any third-party hosting package. Customers are solely responsible for the decision to terminate any hosting provided by a third-party and RedCili did not accountable for loss of data.
- We will not debug technical issues with a Customer’s website, scripts or databases, whether or not the Customer believe these to have arisen due to the migration.
- If your DNS is not hosted with RedCili Hosting then it is solely the Customer’s responsibility to update their DNS records.
- This free transfer services are offered for 60 days from the sign up date and for accounts that does not exceed 1000MB (1GB) space. Transfer requests made outside this 30 days free period or websites exceeding 1000MB (1GB) will incur a one time (RM250.00) professional service charges. Please contact our sales department for a price quote.
Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
Waiver And Severability
No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.