Last updated: March 09, 2022
This Returns & Refund Policy governs your use of our website located at redcili.com & redcilimedia.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by RedCili Media. It also explains how we guarantee and return or refund your money for any products or services that You purchased with Us.
Your agreement with us includes this Policy (“Agreements”). You acknowledge that you have read and understood Agreements, and agree to be bound of them. If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not buy anything from the websites. This Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Service.
B. Interpretation and Definitions
For this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to RedCili Media.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website services.
Website refers to redcili.com & redcilimedia.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by RedCili Media.
You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
C. Your Order Cancellation Rights
We are completely committed and try our best to offer quality products at the lowest price possible and also accessible to everyone. And if for any reason you feel that our products did not live up to your expectations or you think that somehow our service did not meet your standards of excellence, we offer a no-hassle 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days. In other words, you can get your money back for any purchase made within the past 30 days.
However, the guarantee is limited to certain products or conditions only such as :
- Ordered product failed to ship
- Subscription not meeting what was advertised
- Subscription access failure
- Based on the requirements of specific product or service terms such as editing and proofreading services, subscriptions, web hosting and template design.
To exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision utilizing a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by Email: email@example.com or through our website at Help Desk
D. Conditions for Returns and Refund
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the following return conditions at our sole discretion. Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded.
i. Physical Product (Printed Books, Documents, etc)
The deadline for canceling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered. For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to Your specifications or personalized such as Template Design, Product Mockup, and DIY Design.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly, or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
If eligible We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
ii. Digital Products (eBooks)
RedCili Media honors refund requests for non-tangible (digital) products under the following exceptional circumstances:
- Non-delivery of the Electronic product – Download issues due to RedCili Media server problems, issues originating from the client’s e-mail service provider, or unzipping difficulties. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 2 days from the date of the purchase. A digital product is considered received and downloaded if no claim was submitted. For such requests, RedCili Media issues refunds within 7 days from the date of the purchase.
- Digital Product Not as Described” – Such issues have to be reported within 2 days from the date of the purchase. A detailed, clear evidence must be provided with proof that the purchased and delivered digital product is “not as it is described” on RedCili Media’s website. All objections based purely on the customers’ false anticipations or desires do not meet the requirements for refunds.
- Major or Critical Defects – RedCili Media tests every single digital product before release. However, unforeseen defects can surface from time to time. Claims for such errors must be submitted within 2 days from the date of the purchase. RedCili Media reserves the right to correct such errors within 3 business days. If no remedy is supplied then the customer is entitled to receive a full refund on the purchase the following day. (Interpretation – Major – Any condition found adversely affecting the product’s marketability and sale-ability or adversely affecting its required form, fit, or function and which is likely to result in the end-user returning it to the source from which it was purchased for replacement or refund.” “Critical – Any condition found which poses the possibility of causing injury or harm to, or otherwise endangering the life or safety of, the end-user of the product or others near its use).
iii. Digital Services (Templates Design & Products Mockups)
We do not issue refunds for digital services once the order is confirmed and the project was moved into the planning phase. A refund is not possible for work already completed. No partial reimbursements for projects in the middle of the way through their milestone phases.
iv. Publication Services (Editorial & Proofreading and Book Publication Packages)
– Editorial and proofreading services depend on the following:
- You have confirmed and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in connection with the proofreading and editing service.
- A 100% refund only applies if the order cancellation is made within 12 hours from the date of the order.
- If you cancel the order after 12 hours have elapsed from the date of the order, you are only entitled to a 50% refund as it involves the cancellation of a third party assignment i.e. the editor.
- If cancellation was made after 24 hours has passed, no refund will be entertained.
– Book Publication
- The information you provide through the Author Proposal Form will help us to assess your interest in publishing your work with us. Please provide accurate and honest information.
- Your application will be evaluated approximately in 2 weeks or earlier and any decision will be sent through email that you provided in the form.
- In case your proposal is accepted, we will set an official contract agreement between you and us (with stamp duty) and also a web account for you to access the tools and services.
- You will be charged RM450 for security deposit and process fee (RM150) via signing the contract for a total of RM600. The balanced of RM450 will be returned if no violation of the contract occurs during the publication process.
v. Subscriptions (Recurring or One Time Subscription)
You may request a subscription cancellation under these circumstances ;
- New Subscriptions – We accept cancellation requests of new orders only if intimated via email within 12 hours from the time the order is placed. Please note that if the cancellation request is sent after 12 hours of placing the order, the amount will be refunded only for 50% of the original fees and if more than 24 hour, no refund will be entertained. We will only be able to cancel the order from the next recurring period as the current month’s order would have already been processed.
- Ongoing Recurring Subscription Plan – Any cancellation of your ongoing recurring subscription plan is NOT accompanied by a money-back guarantee as it involves a pre-determined payment according to the membership contract. Cancellations are only made to stop recurring payments from your payment system from the last membership expiry date. So you can still access your membership page and enjoy the privileges until the expiry date. If you intend to completely cancel your membership immediately including our joint customer account, please inform us as soon as possible. Again it is NOT accompanied by a money-back guarantee and you will lose your privileges and any access to the membership page automatically.
- One Time Subscription – Since this subscription is for a limited time of period, it is considered “used” after being accessed, downloaded, or opened, and all purchases made through it cannot be returned or exchanged.
vi. Web Hosting Services
Please see Service Level Guarantee for web hosting guarantee policy.
E. Returning Goods
In terms of physical products, You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the address as stated from the sender’s address on the original package of the previous shipment.
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and track-able mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
F. Contact Us
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting this page on our website: Help Desk