In general, all of our materials, products and services are in compliance with the Malaysian Copyright Act 1987 and are protected under the same act. We strive to ensure that no discrepancies or copyright infringement occur by ensuring that each material is reviewed in terms of registration and publication authenticity as well as permission from the relevant authorities.
However, there is still the possibility of such breach as a result of negligence or conflict of understanding of the terms agreed between us and third parties. It is therefore our policy to respond to any notice of infringement and take appropriate action under the act and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on RedCili.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide an email notification to us listing all infringing links.The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in RedCili.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org or Help Desk and the material will be removed within 3-5 days depending on the complexity of the investigation and the clarity of the information provided.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.