This page clarifies the joint rights and responsibilities between you and us in relation to the governance and use of the RedCili Media websites. This is done through a statement on the Terms & Conditions, Privacy & Policy, Money Back Guarantee Policy and Disclaimer as stated on this page. Therefore all services and products provided through the redcili.com, redcilimedia.com & myhub.redcili.com site’s are subject to an automatic legal agreement bind between you and us once you access and use them as specified. Please Contact Us or refer to the FAQ’s & Documentation if you need further information.
Last updated: 2022-01-13
Welcome to RedCili Media (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at redcili.com, redcilimedia.com & myhub.redcili.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by RedCili Media.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
4. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Some parts of Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle"). Billing cycles will be set depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or RedCili Media cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org customer support team.
A valid payment method is required to process the payment for your subscription. You shall provide RedCili Media with accurate and complete billing information that may include but not limited to full name, address, state, postal or zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize RedCili Media to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, RedCili Media reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service with immediate effect.
6. Free Trial
RedCili Media may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial").
You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for Free Trial.
If you do enter your billing information when signing up for Free Trial, you will not be charged by RedCili Media until Free Trial has expired. On the last day of Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
At any time and without notice, RedCili Media reserves the right to (i) modify Terms of Service of Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
7. Fee Changes
RedCili Media, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
RedCili Media will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of Service after Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
We issue refunds for Contracts within 30 days of the original purchase of the Contract. (Please see Money Back Guarantee Policy section for more detail).
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through Service. However, by posting Content using Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
RedCili Media has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of RedCili Media or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, re-post, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
10. Prohibited Uses
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
0.1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
0.2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
0.3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
0.4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
0.5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
0.6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
0.1. Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
0.2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
0.3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
0.4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
0.5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
0.6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
0.7. Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
0.8. Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
0.9. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
12. No Use By Minors
Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
14. Intellectual Property
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of RedCili Media and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of RedCili Media.
15. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description as below of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
16. Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
Author, copyright owner and performer is given an exclusive right to control under the copyright law of Malaysia (Copyright Act 1987). Legal rights that are given to them includes the rights to enforce their copyrighted works in cases for infringement either by civil or criminal action. In term of criminal prosecution, it is conducted by the Enforcement Division of Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperative and Consumerism (MTDCC) or Royal Malaysian Police (see also : Copyright Basic on MyIPO website). You may submit a complaint of infringement to the Copyright Tribunal directly.
Optionally you may give a notification pursuant by providing us with the following information in writing :
0.1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
0.2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
0.3. identification of the URL or other specific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
0.4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
0.5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
0.6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or HelpDesk. We will take necessary action based on your request after a thoroughly investigation or review. Please allow approximately 30 days of working days for any feedback.
17. Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at email@example.com or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
18. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by RedCili Media.
RedCili Media has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
19. Disclaimer Of Warranty
THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THEIR SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
20. Limitation Of Liability
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD US AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTUOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF COMPANY, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
22. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
23. Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
24. Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
25. Waiver And Severability
No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
27. Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective date: 2022-01-13
Welcome to RedCili Media.
RedCili Media (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates redcili.com, redcilimedia.com & myhub.redcili.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the redcili.com, redcilimedia.com & myhub.redcili.com websites operated by RedCili Media.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
0.1. Email address
0.2. First name and last name
0.3. Phone number
0.4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
0.5. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
0.1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
0.2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
0.3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
0.4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, taxpayer identification number, office location and other data.
5. Use of Data
RedCili Media uses the collected data for various purposes:
0.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
0.2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
0.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
0.4. to provide customer support;
0.5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
0.6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
0.7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
0.8. to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
0.9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
0.10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
0.11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
0.12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
0.13. for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
7. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Malaysia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Malaysia and process it here.
8. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
0.1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
0.2. Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
0.3. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
0.3.1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
0.3.2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
0.3.3. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
0.3.4. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
0.3.5. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
0.3.6. with your consent in any other cases;
0.3.7. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your Data Protection Rights Under Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) of Act 709.
We use the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) Act 709 as the basis for the requirements under this policy. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
0.1. the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
0.2. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
0.3. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
0.4. the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
0.5. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
0.6. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please visit the Department of Personal Data Protection of Malaysia.
11. Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) of Act 709
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709) or PDPA is a form of cyber legislation recommended the implementation of the Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC). Basic objective of this Act is set out in the Tenth Communications and Multimedia Act 1998, to ensure information security and network reliability and integrity. Bill Protection of Personal Data, 2009 has been distributed in September 2000 to public agencies and the private sector to get a review and a general view and was approved by Parliament on 5 April 2010 and assented to by His Majesty the King on June 16, 2010. The main objective of this law is to regulate the processing of personal data by the user in a commercial transaction data and protect personal data of common interest. For Interpretation of the Acts, please refer Here.
Based on the PDPA, we agree to the following:
0.1. users can visit our site anonymously;
0.4. users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
12. Your Data Protection Rights
Under this agreement, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
0.1. What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
0.0.1. The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
0.0.2. The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
0.0.3. The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
0.0.4. The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
0.0.5. The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
0.0.6. A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
0.0.7. A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
0.2. To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
0.3. To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
13. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
15. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
17. Behavioral Remarketing
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
19. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
20. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
22. Contact Us
Last updated: March 09, 2022
This Money Back Guarantee or Return & Refund Policy governs your use of our website located at redcili.com, redcilimedia.com & myhub.redcili.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by RedCili Media. It also explains how we guarantee and return or refund your money for any products or services that You purchased with Us.
Your agreement with us includes this Policy (“Agreements”). You acknowledge that you have read and understood Agreements, and agree to be bound of them. If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not buy anything from the websites. This Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Service.
B. Interpretation and Definitions
For this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company", “We", “Us" or “Our" in this Agreement) refers to RedCili Media.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website services.
Website refers to redcili.com, redcilimedia.com & myhub.redcili.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by RedCili Media.
You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
C. Your Order Cancellation Rights
We are completely committed and try our best to offer quality products at the lowest price possible and also accessible to everyone. And if for any reason you feel that our products did not live up to your expectations or you think that somehow our service did not meet your standards of excellence, we offer a no-hassle 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days. In other words, you can get your money back for any purchase made within the past 30 days.
However, the guarantee is limited to certain products or conditions only such as :
- Ordered product failed to ship
- Subscription not meeting what was advertised
- Subscription access failure
- Based on the requirements of specific product or service terms such as editing and proofreading services, subscriptions, and template design.
To exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision utilizing a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by Email: email@example.com or through our website at Help Desk
D. Conditions for Returns and Refund
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the following return conditions at our sole discretion. Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded.
i. Physical Product (Printed Books, Documents, etc)
The deadline for canceling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered. For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to Your specifications or personalized such as Template Design, Product Mockup, and DIY Design.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly, or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
If eligible We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
ii. Digital Products (eBooks)
RedCili Media honors refund requests for non-tangible (digital) products under the following exceptional circumstances:
- Non-delivery of the Electronic product – Download issues due to RedCili Media server problems, issues originating from the client’s e-mail service provider, or unzipping difficulties. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A digital product is considered received and downloaded if no claim was submitted. For such requests, RedCili Media issues refunds within 7 days from the date of the purchase.
- Digital Product Not as Described" – Such issues have to be reported within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A detailed, clear evidence must be provided with proof that the purchased and delivered digital product is “not as it is described" on RedCili Media’s website. All objections based purely on the customers’ false anticipations or desires do not meet the requirements for refunds.
- Major or Critical Defects – RedCili Media tests every single digital product before release. However, unforeseen defects can surface from time to time. Claims for such errors must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. RedCili Media reserves the right to correct such errors within 3 business days. If no remedy is supplied then the customer is entitled to receive a full refund on the purchase the following day. (Interpretation – Major – Any condition found adversely affecting the product’s marketability and sale-ability or adversely affecting its required form, fit, or function and which is likely to result in the end-user returning it to the source from which it was purchased for replacement or refund." “Critical – Any condition found which poses the possibility of causing injury or harm to, or otherwise endangering the life or safety of, the end-user of the product or others near its use).
iii. Digital Services (Templates Design & Products Mockups)
We do not issue refunds for digital services once the order is confirmed and the project was moved into the planning phase. A refund is not possible for work already completed. No partial reimbursements for projects in the middle of the way through their milestone phases.
iv. Publication Services (Editorial & Proofreading and Book Publication Packages)
– Editorial and proofreading services depend on the following:
- You have confirmed and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in connection with the proofreading and editing service.
- A 100% refund only applies if the order cancellation is made within 48 hours (2 days) from the date of the order.
- If you cancel the order after 2 days have elapsed (the 3rd and 4th days) from the date of the order, you are only entitled to a 50% refund as it involves the cancellation of a third party assignment i.e. the editor.
- If cancellation was made after 5 days has passed, no refund will be entertained.
– Book Publication
- The information you provide through the Author Proposal Form will help us to assess your interest in publishing your work with us. Please provide accurate and honest information.
- Your application will be evaluated approximately in 2 weeks or earlier and any decision will be sent through email that you provided in the form.
- In case your proposal is accepted, we will set an official contract agreement between you and us (with stamp duty) and also a web account for you to access the tools and services.
- You will be charged RM450 for security deposit and process fee (RM100) via signing the contract for a total of RM550. The balanced of RM450 will be returned if no violation of the contract occurs during the publication process.
v. Subscriptions (Recurring or One Time Subscription)
You may request a subscription cancellation under these circumstances ;
- New Subscriptions – We accept cancellation requests of new orders only if intimated via email within 24 hours from the time the order is placed. Please note that if the cancellation request is sent after 48 hours of placing the order, the amount will be refunded only for 50% of the original fees. We will only be able to cancel the order from the next recurring period as the current month’s order would have already been processed.
- Ongoing Recurring Subscription Plan – Any cancellation of your ongoing recurring subscription plan is NOT accompanied by a money-back guarantee as it involves a pre-determined payment according to the membership contract. Cancellations are only made to stop recurring payments from your payment system from the last membership expiry date. So you can still access your membership page and enjoy the privileges until the expiry date. If you intend to completely cancel your membership immediately including our joint customer account, please inform us as soon as possible. Again it is NOT accompanied by a money-back guarantee and you will lose your privileges and any access to the membership page automatically.
- One Time Subscription – Since this subscription is for a limited time of period, it is considered “used” after being accessed, downloaded, or opened, and all purchases made through it cannot be returned or exchanged.
E. Returning Goods
In terms of physical products, You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the address as stated from the sender’s address on the original package of the previous shipment.
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and track-able mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
F. Contact Us
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting this page on our website: Help Desk
Last updated: March 09, 2022
This RedCili Media Affiliate Agreement (“Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern your participation in the RedCili Media Affiliate Program (“Program”), which is operated by RedCili Media company and its affiliates (collectively, “we”, “us”, “our” or “RedCili Media”). Any person or entity that participates or attempts to participate in the Program (such person or entity, “you”, or an “Affiliate”) must accept this Agreement without change.
By registering for the Program, you have agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, without change and have entered into a legal contract between you and RedCili Media; provided, however, that this Agreement shall not be effective until we determine that you are eligible to participate in the Program as further described below. The RedCili Media Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service ”) separately govern your use of the RedCili Media Service. To the extent there is any conflict between this Agreement and the Terms of Service, this Agreement will take precedence. All capitalized terms not defined in this Agreement have the respective meanings set forth in the Terms of Service.
1. Description of the Program.
The Program permits you to monetize the sales, distribution and partnership offers through the products, services or programs described herein. The User also certifies that it is legally permitted to use the Program, and takes full responsibility for the selection and use of the Program. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Program is revoked in such jurisdictions.
2. Eligibility and Compliance.
2.1. General Eligibility. As part of the enrollment process into the Program, you must submit a complete and accurate Program application (including all forms, documents, or certifications as may be required to satisfy any tax obligations with respect to payments under this Agreement). If you are an individual, you must be at least 13 years of age. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 (or between 13 and the age of legal majority in your country of residence), you may only participate in the Program under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by this Agreement. If the User is a legal entity, you certify that you are an officer of the company or you are otherwise authorized to act on behalf of the company. RedCili Media at its own discretion may limit or terminate the access to or participation in the Program for certain individuals and/or entities, such as but not limited to ecommerce platforms, online marketplaces, and other partners not eligible for joining our Program according to RedCili Media’s determination.
We will evaluate your application and notify you of its acceptance or rejection. We will determine your eligibility at our sole discretion. If we (a) reject your application or (b) terminate your account in connection with any violation or abuse, including, but not limited to any violations of the Terms of Service and the Community Guidelines, you cannot attempt to re-join the Program without our advance written authorization.
2.2. Compliance Requirements. You will ensure that the information in your Program application and otherwise associated with your account, including your email address and other contact information and identification of your RedCili Media account, is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date. You must comply with this Agreement, the Terms of Service , including its restrictions on solicitation each as updated from time to time, in order to participate in the Program and to receive Program profit (as defined below). Please read them carefully. You must promptly provide us with information that we request to verify your compliance with this Agreement.
2.3. Violations. If you violate this Agreement, the Terms of Service or the Bits Acceptable Use Policy, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us, we reserve the right to withhold (and you agree you will not be eligible to receive) Program Fees otherwise payable to you under this Agreement, whether or not directly related to such violation.
3. Registration & Account
In order to enjoy all the benefits of the Program, the User must register with RedCili Media and become a general member. This membership requires that the User registers on the Site (including by filling out all required personal information). The User may opt out of marketing and promotional emails. The User may cancel participation in the affiliate program by deleting RedCili Media account. To complete registration, the User shall provide an email address and a password. The User may never use another’s RedCili Media account without permission from that user. The User is solely responsible for the activity that occurs on the User’s account, and the User must keep its account password secure. The User must notify RedCili Media immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of its account. Although RedCili Media will not be liable for the User’s losses caused by any unauthorized use of its account, the User may be liable for the losses of RedCili Media or others due to such unauthorized use.
RedCili Media reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, suspend or discontinue this Agreement, Program, fees, charges, and terms at any time, including the availability of any feature, or content. RedCili Media may also impose limits on certain features or restrict the User’s access to parts or all of the Program without notice or liability. The User shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Use of the Program by the User following such notification constitutes the User’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of changes as modified.
5. Affiliate URL
You will be issued a unique URL once you become an approved User of the Program which will be unique to you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals. You can place that URL on your website, emails, blogs, social network advertising, or similar campaigns from an account or platform that is registered in your name or which you are authorized to use. You expressly agree that RedCili Media’s name, trademark, logo or any other identifying material placed by you will appear only in the form and according to technical specification supplied by RedCili Media. RedCili Media, at its sole discretion, may change your URL.
When an affiliate URL is opened, the cookie file is saved in the browser’s cache for 30 days. Customers need to sign up or place an order during this time to be linked with your affiliate account.
For each referred customer who visits the Site through your unique URL and signs up as a customer, you will only receive commission if RedCili Media products are sold through RedCili Media-approved ecommerce platforms and integrations. You will not receive commission for sample orders. Additionally, taxes and shipping are excluded from the calculations, but discounts are included.
The affiliate period of each customer lasts 9 months after your referred customer’s first order. Referring a prospective customer who previously was or currently is a RedCili Media customer does not qualify for commission. You can track affiliate commissions by logging into your Affiliate Dashboard on the Site. Affiliate commission is credited once the customer’s order is fully shipped, meaning that if part of the order has been shipped, commission will not be credited until the final part of the order gets shipped.
To avoid confusion, all tax-related reporting to relevant tax authorities is entirely your responsibility. We will withhold taxes from payments that are due (including international payments) if you do not provide RedCili Media with relevant documentation if required.
You will receive commission after the order has been fully shipped, meaning that if part of the order has been shipped, commission will not be credited until the final part of the order gets shipped. Commission is calculated after any refunds if any refund is given to orders. In the event that the customer’s order is cancelled, returned or refunded for any reason, we will deduct the relevant amount from your accrued earnings. If a refund is made after we have paid commission to you, we will deduct the respective amount from your account (any future payments).
The minimum withdrawal amount is RM50.00. If for any reason this Agreement is terminated prior to your first commission being due and the account balance does not exceed RM50.00, then no referral commission will be due. If commission is not withdrawn from the balance within 1 (one) year, then this past due commission is voided and removed from the commission balance. All payments will be made via PayPal, Stripe or selected bank account. You must have a PayPal or Stripe account for this purpose. Payments are made via the payment providers in Ringgit Malaysia within 1-3 business days after your request is received.
The User may use the affiliate URL for the sole purpose of promoting RedCili Media and referring prospective customers to the Site. Except to the extent permitted by applicable law, the User shall not (i) send unauthorized (unsolicited commercial) emails or use any illegal method of advertising to promote the RedCili Media products that include the URL, and the User shall be solely liable for any such unauthorized communications (all marketing practices must comply with all applicable laws and regulations); (ii) display the URL in any way that in RedCili Media’s discretion disparages or creates a derogatory or negative image of RedCili Media; (iii) make any false or misleading representations relating to RedCili Media, or engage in any other practices that could harm the reputation of RedCili Media; or (iv) display the URL or any content in a manner that contains or promotes (a) illegal activities or (b) content that is misleading, deceptive, or violates any third-party intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any kind.
You must not use any misleading or deceptive claims in advertising copy. You are solely responsible for following all federal, state and local laws, regulations and rules regarding advertising claims, including but not limited to the Federal Trade Commission’s Disclosure Guidelines. You must adhere to all the editorial guidelines and search advertising terms and conditions set forth by each search engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing and other), including any updates to those terms in the future. Where search engine guidelines and this Agreement conflict, you must follow this Agreement.
When creating ads, videos, or other online content that publishes your affiliate URL on websites, RedCili Media’s brand image needs to be kept in mind. Sites where you advertise cannot be associated with content that’s vulgar, racist, sexual, or otherwise deemed offensive by RedCili Media. You must remove all ads and videos from websites deemed offensive within 24 hours of being notified by RedCili Media. The RedCili Media logo cannot be altered or changed. You are prohibited from creating groups or specific web pages in social communities to publicize RedCili Media offers.
Users can engage in search engine optimization and pay per click activities. If you are sending paid traffic (PPC, PPV, Media Buys) to RedCili Media, it is required that you send the traffic through a landing page or web property first. We do not allow direct linking. We restrict Users from using keywords that include our brand name: RedCili Media, The RedCili Media, RedCili Media.com, or any variation or combination therein. You must also not knowingly serve ads that appear in a higher position than RedCili Media managed ads. You shall not promote RedCili Media on coupon sites.
You must not purchase or use domain names containing any RedCili Media trademark, including domain names that combine a RedCili Media trademark with one or more additional words, letters, numbers, or other characters, or domain names containing any misspelling or other confusingly similar variation of any RedCili Media trademark.
We don’t approve self-referrals – you cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive commission on your own accounts.
Clickjacking, linkjacking, typosquatting or any sort of domain spoofing methods are prohibited.
Pixel, cookie stuffing or any other type of cookie stuffing without source website visitor’s knowledge is prohibited.
Using traffic generated by pay to read, PPC (pay to click), banner exchanges, click exchanges, PPV advertising, pop-up/under, or similar methods is prohibited.
10. Customer information
Each customer who visits the Site through your URL must fill out their customer information. All customer information is the sole and exclusive property of RedCili Media and the respective customer. You do not have any right to either (i) participate in any aspect of the information process, or (ii) receive any of the customer’s personal information. This policy prohibits you from receiving customer information directly from customers and subsequently forwarding the customer information to RedCili Media. You may request personal information from customers directly related to your own activities, registrations, promotions, etc., but RedCili Media will never reveal any personally identifying information about customers or a customer applicant.
11. Term & Termination
This Agreement is effective at the time your application is, at the sole discretion of RedCili Media, accepted by RedCili Media and you are notified of such acceptance either in writing or electronically. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove all links to the Site, and all RedCili Media trademarks and logos, other marks and all other materials provided in connection with the Program.
RedCili Media reserves the right to delete unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for extended periods of time. By violating any applicable law or this Agreement, the Agreement will be terminated immediately and the User understands and agrees that any and all accrued commissions will be immediately forfeit and that the User’s account will be immediately terminated.
You release RedCili Media (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. You agree that RedCili Media shall be released from any and all damages resulting from the failure to receive any benefits of an anticipated collaboration.
If you use any of our trademarks in reference to our services and/or products, you must include a statement attributing that trademark to us. You must not use any of our trademarks (i) in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks; (ii) in connection with activities, products or services that are not ours; (iii) in a manner that may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; (iv) or in a manner that disparages RedCili Media or its information, products or services (including the Site).
You will indemnify and hold RedCili Media (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
15. Limitation of Liability
RedCili Media will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages (or loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement, even if RedCili Media has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, RedCili Media’s aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement will not exceed the total referral commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
16. Law & Jurisdiction
If a dispute arises between you and RedCili Media, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. This Agreement will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the Malaysian law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) must be resolved by a court located in Malaysia.
This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchisor-franchisee relationship, etc. is intended or created by this Agreement. You acknowledge that you have all necessary permits to grant us with personal data to fulfill this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. In our sole discretion, we may assign this Agreement upon notice to you. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee that we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement. The User waives any applicable rights to require an original (non-electronic) signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, to the extent not prohibited under applicable law.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or this Agreement or any products or services sold by RedCili Media. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Upon notice from RedCili Media you must immediately remove all references to RedCili Media, including its name, logo, trademark, service mark or any other identifying material immediately.
You understand that the Site and policies are created and operated to abide by all such rules and regulations and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold RedCili Media harmless from any of your violations of laws and regulation, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, customers’ privacy rights, etc.
You certify that you: (i) are not controlled, supervised, instructed by RedCili Media and are free from work rules and discipline; (ii) are free to set your own work schedule; (iii) pay your own business expenses, can hire assistants and provide your own office and all associated services, including computer, printing, telephone; (iv) will be reimbursed only for work done in accordance with this Agreement; (v) are allowed to have other clients.
These Terms and Conditions set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of Our Platform and the Services.
Last updated: 2022-01-13
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- This Terms and Conditions applicable to sellers/vendors using MyHub Marketplace.
- These terms and conditions are the contract between you and RedCili Media (NS0246566-W : “us”, “we”, etc).
- MyHub Marketplace is a trade name of RedCili Media.
- By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by us, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
- Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
A. RCM Hub Marketplace
MyHub Marketplace is a marketplace that allows users (third party sellers) to sell and buy products or services (if applicable) in a live marketplace on Our Platform. A seller is a party that lists and sells a product on the platform, and a buyer is a party that buys a product from MyHub Marketplace using the Services. Sellers’ products will be made available for sale on all of our Sites and mobile applications.
However, we may also provide our own products or services using the same or different platform. As a result it does not bind by these Terms and Conditions for Sellers/Vendors as we have our own legal contract with customers. Please pay particularly close attention to our listing and purchase conditions and shipping policies, as described in our Legal Page if the matters arise in the future.
“Content” – means the textual, visual or audio content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Platform. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. It includes content such as advertising material, and all other product or service related material posted by you.
“Our Platform” – means any website of MyHub Marketplace, and includes all web pages controlled by us.
“Post” – means place on or into Our Platform any Content or material of any sort by any means.
“Product” – means any item offered for sale by you on Our Platform, whether physical goods or downloads.
“Services” – means all of the services available from Our Platform, whether free or charged.
C. Our Contract
1. The relationship between us is solely that:
- In consideration of a fee/commission charged by us, we provide for you an Internet market place as an arm’s length contractor.
- We act as your agent solely in the collection of money paid by your buyer.
- We are not partners or joint ventures.
2. If you place a Product for sale on Our Platform, you do so subject to these terms.
- When you place a Product on Our Platform, you will be bound to provide all the information required by the Malaysia Consumer Protection Act (CPA) 1999 (or Act 599) and/or their Amendments.
- Although we are not a party to your contract with a buyer introduced to you via Our Platform, we may remove your Products from offer if a customer or Our Platform visitor has a valid complaint against you.
- We may change this agreement in any way at any time. The version applicable to your contract is the version which was posted on Our Platform at the time that the contract was made.
- Subject to this agreement and to the procedures set out on Our Platform, you may enter a Product for sale through Our Platform.
3. The Service are intended for use only by persons based on :
- who are at least 18 years of age and you confirm that you meet this requirement. If you are under the age of 18, you have received permission from your parent or guardian before using the Service.
- buyers and sellers must create an account to purchase or sell items on Our Platform. Buyers and sellers can delete or deactivate their account at any time without any.
4. Any guidance we provide as part of our Services, such as pricing, shipping, listing, and sourcing is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Also, while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes, MyHub Marketplace has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item. Any actual contract for sale is directly between the applicable sellers and buyers.
D. Your Product Placement
You agree that you will:
1. Not place any Product for sale which is not of merchantable quality or which requires for its setup or use a level of technical expertise which is not fully explained to a customer before purchase.
2. Not re-place any Product we remove from offer for sale.
1. We offer Free Standard Shipping within Malaysia and you must make sure your product’s price cover for shipping fees.
2. You must also set up your own Express and International Shipping rates from you Seller Dashboard. You can access a step by step guide on how to do this in the Guide for Seller page.
3. Deliveries of hard copy and physical products are made from your premises/ warehouse, by post or by a carrier instructed by you; subject to the contract between you and your customer.
4. Notification of order fulfillment will be automatically sent to the customer by adding a tracking number and marking the order as fulfilled.
5. If at any time, any customer notifies you of non-delivery within the time scale offered by you on Our Platform, you must investigate within 48 HOURS and inform the customer that you are doing so, you need to either provide additional tracking details or offer a resolution, such as a replacement or a refund.
6. If the buyer got their item but it’s faulty, damaged, or doesn’t match the listing description, you will need to work with them to resolve their issue according to your Shipping Policy. If they changed their mind, how you can respond (and who pays for return shipping) depends on your return policy.
F. Product Returns
1. Consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don’t match the description. You MAY NOT include information in your listing or return policy which may mislead buyers about their rights. You must advise buyers that they may have rights under the Malaysian Consumer Law.
2. If the buyer is requesting to return an item for “change of mind” (or “remorse”) reasons, your return policy will apply – including which party is responsible for return postage costs. You may at your discretion accept or deny a remorse return request if it falls outside your return policy.
3. You acknowledge that we may automate some aspects of the returns process, if no reply is received to a return request within 48 hours. You also acknowledge and agree that we may exercise our reasonable discretion to make a final decision on any returns where a buyer and seller cannot come to agreement.
You agree that you will:
- try you best to reply to the buyer within 48 hours to any return claims or disputes, if no response is received within 48 hours, MyHub Marketplace will have to step in to find a solution.
- comply with the law relating to the contract between you and your customer, relating in particular to your obligations to provide full information and accept cancellation and returns (according to your policy). You can set your own returns and refunds policy from you Seller Panel.
- when you have an obligation to return money to a customer for any reason, you will do so as provided by your returns & refunds policy.
- in the event that a Product ordered is not available, you must tell your customer and offer a replacement product or refund any money paid.
- comply with the MyHub Marketplace procedures relating to satisfaction of an order.
- provide information to us in respect of any claim for non-delivery and any dispute as to payment, so as to enable us to identify the possibility of fraud.
G. Selling Procedure
1. When setting up your shop, it is important that you set up your own terms and conditions for buyers, such as return & refund policy. You can do this from your Seller Dashboard, just go to your account settings and you will find your shop policy section. It’s important that you clearly specify the terms and conditions of the sale in your listing so that buyers know what to expect.
2. Please make sure to include the following details in your listing: Return policy; Shipping method, costs, and other information;
Taxes and any applicable government imposed fees and also
Terms of the transaction.
3. MyHub Marketplace is not responsible for the fulfillment of your contract to sell a Product.
4. You will receive a message by email at the time of each sale, providing full information about that sale.
5. You agree to tell us, through your Seller Dashboard, if at any time your supply is exhausted.
- Once a purchase is made, the funds will not be released to the seller until the buyer has clicked on ‘Clarification/Received’.
- Inauthentic items, orders that did not arrive and items not as the condition described will be refunded with the processing fee – your satisfaction, guaranteed.
- Every buy/sell deal on Our Platform is covered by Stripe Payment System. If the System cannot determine and iron out your claim, our dedicated team will review the case and provide a resolution, once an official Police Report is completed.
- Buyers/Sellers that seen a listing with suspicious characteristics – suspect a fake/inauthentic item, etc. Please do report the listing and notify our team of moderators. We take every report and will review them seriously.
- Prices include a processing fee, applicable import duties and delivery cost. The delivery cost and processing fee will be shown at checkout. Items ordered will be at your risk from the time of delivery or collection (as the case may be).
- In general, we charge your payment method immediately upon purchase. You will not receive any interest on the purchase amount while the transaction is being fulfilled. You might be required to pay certain fees as described when placing your Order, as updated from time to time. If your payment fails or is rejected for any reason (e.g., purchase exceeds credit card limit, card is cancelled, charge-back is requested), RedCili Media reserves the right to do any or all of the following, in its sole discretion: (i) remove any or all of buyer’s Order from the Services; (ii) cancel any or all of buyer’s orders pending through the Services; (iii) withhold refunds or payments due to buyer; (iv) place limits on buyer’s buying and selling privileges; (v) charge buyer’s payment method for costs, expenses and fees incurred by Our Platform as a result of buyer’s action or inaction; and (vi) temporarily or permanently suspend buyer’s account.
- A solid feedback process enhances the experiences for users of Our Platform which allows sellers to build their reputation.
- Sellers can rely on the support team to administer guidance to grant a fair and efficient solution throughout the dispute.
- Prices include a processing fee, applicable import duties and delivery cost. The delivery cost and processing fee will be shown at checkout. Items ordered will be at your risk from the time of delivery or collection (as the case may be).
- Transaction completed on the site and all buyer/seller communication regarding the any deals must be done through the Our Platform via the site moderators. Any deals done outside of the platform, will be at your own risk and will null RedCili Media of any responsibility regarding the deal.
- A buyer may place Order on an item for sale through the Services. When the Order has been accepted by the System, the buyer is obligated to pay for that item.
- All the refund cases for the sellers will incur the cost of the processing fee from the total amount.
- A Seller may decide in its sole discretion whether to Accept Payment or Reject Payment.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL ONCE THE ITEM IS AUTHENTICATED AND DELIVERED, AND NO REFUND REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED REGARDLESS OF THE CURRENT VALUE OF THE ITEM, UNLESS PROVIDED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW.
H. Goods and Services Tax (if Applicable)
1. Buyers and sellers are generally responsible for any Goods and Services Tax (GST), sales tax, or other taxes (if applicable) that apply to items on Our Platform. For more information about your tax obligations, please contact the Malaysian Taxation Office.
2. In any jurisdiction where MyHub Marketplace has an obligation to collect tax on consumer purchases:
- MyHub Marketplace may add the applicable tax to the item price displayed to the buyer;
- MyHub Marketplace will display the tax amount at checkout once the buyer’s order and delivery address are confirmed, and this will be included in the order total paid by the buyer;
- MyHub Marketplace will collect this amount via any means available to us and remit the tax to the relevant authority.
3. As a Seller, you acknowledge and agree that where MyHub Marketplace has an obligation to collect tax on consumer purchases and that we may not report tax collected to you.
I. Our Commission and Payment to You
1. Joining MyHub Marketplace as a Seller and posting items for sale is free. We do retain a proportion of each sale, which at the moment is 6%, this amount may change at any time, but you will be informed by email if any changes are made.
2. We sell your Products at the price you place on it, subject to these terms and also the requirements we set out on Our Platform from time to time.
3. Our fees and commissions are payable on demand. You irrevocably authorize us to deduct them from sums paid to us by your buyer.
4. Our Platform selling system is an automated system which can be followed by you through a ” Vendor control panel”.
5. We will pay you within 5-14 working days of confirmed dispatch of order (depending on how long it takes for payments made on the website to reach our accounts).
6. A buyer may from time to time use discount vouchers/ codes, this total may be discounted from the total pay-out figure to the seller.
7. If an action by a buyer results in a charge back to our account, you agree that we may deduct the sum charged back together with any fee paid to our service provider and bank, from any sum due to you, at or after that time.
8. If you or we accept any cancellation and consequently refund money to a customer, we are not obliged to repay commission to you.
9. If in our discretion we believe that your performance as a seller results in a significant number of charges back and / or buyer disputes or if we believe you are in breach of this agreement, we are free to hold back payments to you until we are satisfied that disputes have been settled and / or breach rectified.
J. Advertising Your Product
If you accept our offer to advertise market or promote your Product, the following conditions apply.
- We may use the services of a specialist Internet marketing business associated with MyHub Marketplace.
- Without prior consent of the other; neither we nor you will contract with any other person or company for specialist services. Here your obligation is limited to the extent of the price charged and due to us.
- The price charged to you will include all payments we make to others.
- We give no guarantee as to the success of any advertising placed.
- We might post your products information including images and videos on our social media platforms.
K. Your Product Warranties
1. You warrant that any Product you place on Our Platform for sale:
- is not: illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy;
- infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to any third party;
- does not offend against the law of any country whose citizens might purchase it;
- you warrant that you own the copyright of any Content you place on Our Platform for sale, or that you have the permission of the copyright owner:
- to enter or upload that Content;
- to receive the net proceeds of such sales as arise.
L. How We Handle Your Content
1. If you post content to any public area of Our Platform it will be available in the public domain. We have no control over who sees it or what anyone does with it.
You now irrevocably authorize us to publish feedback, comments and ratings about your Products, services and activity through Our Platform, even though it may be defamatory or critical. If you have a problem with feedback or you think it is not true, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Posting content of any sort does not change your ownership of the copyright in it. We have no claim over it and we cannot protect your rights.
3. You understand that you are personally responsible for your breach of someone else’s intellectual property rights, defamation, or any law, which may occur as a result of any Content having been posted by you.
4. You accept all risk and responsibility for determining whether any Content is in the public domain and not confidential.
Please notify us right away of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account.
Code of Behavior
Our aim is to ensure the users has a remarkable experience. Our Code of behavior is in direct support of this goal and is stated as below:
- We have a zero-tolerance policy towards selling fake or replica items.
- Keep your listings honest and accurate. Make sure to highlight any flaws or distinctive details.
- All purchases must go through Our Platform. Soliciting users to other platforms, or attempting to “avoid the fee” by transacting outside the platform, is strictly prohibited.
- Purchasing through Our Platform ensures the transaction is eligible for STRIPE Payment System which enables us to help you if something goes wrong.
- Respect the RedCili Media team. Listings are modified at their discretion.
- Do send/ship goods sold in a timely manner, ideally within 48 hours and no longer than 3 days after purchase. Add the courier tracking number to your sale and to update buyers and remain in good standing.
- Activity meant to impersonate an individual or organization is prohibited. Any attempts to misrepresent yourself as an employee of RedCili Media is a zero-tolerance violation.
M. Using Our Platform
1. We invite you to Post Content to Our Platform for [marketing your products and services and in other ways]. We have to regulate your use of Our Platform to protect our business and our staff, to protect other users of Our Platform and to comply with the law.
2. While using Our Platform, you will not:
- be unlawful, or tend to incite another person to commit a crime;
- be obscene, offensive, threatening, violent, malicious or defamatory;
- infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- be sexually explicit or pornographic;
- be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person;
- use a Posting to solicit responses unconnected with the purpose of Our Platform or the terms proposed by this agreement.
- sell on Our Platform if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18 or are suspended from selling on Our Platform.
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to MyHub Marketplace.
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Our Platform or the interests or property of MyHub Marketplace users.
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent. Offer or reference your contact information or ask a buyer for their contact information in the context of buying or selling outside of RCM Hub Marketplace, you may be liable to pay a commission fee applicable to that item.
N. Your Posting: Restricted Content
In connection with the restrictions set out below, we may refuse or edit or remove a Posting which does not comply with these terms.
1. Security of Our Platform
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Platform, or any software used within it.
- link to Our Platform in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of Our Platform to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed Our Platform by typing the URL into a standard browser.
- download any part of Our Platform, without our express written consent.
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Platform.
2. Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- All content on Our Platform, is the property of either us, our affiliates or suppliers of products for sale. It is all protected by international copyright laws.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, except as is expressly permitted in this agreement or with our written consent.
- For the sake of good order you should note that copyright exists in compilations and graphic images, shapes and styles, as well as in raw text. If you would like to use any of our logos or graphics, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
O. Interruption to the Service
1. We give no warranty that the Service will be satisfactory to you.
We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Platform, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of our Service for repairs, maintenance or other good reasons. We may do so without telling you first.
2. We may inform you in the Seller Dashboard message section or through email for any scheduled maintenance.
3. You acknowledge that our Service may also be interrupted for reasons beyond our control. 4. You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss whether foreseeable or not, arising as a result of interruption to our Service.
P. Trading on MyHub Marketplace and Limitation of Liability
1. While we try our best to maintain a safe trading environment, you accept that there are unfortunately sometimes risks when trading online and using Our Platform, including dealing with fraudulent people.
2. You will not hold MyHub Marketplace responsible for other users’ content, actions or inaction’s, any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss whatever.
3. You acknowledge that Our Platform is a venue to allow anyone to sell, and buy products, at any time, from anywhere, in a variety of pricing formats and locations.
4. We have no control over the ability of buyers to pay for items or that a buyer will actually complete a transaction.
5. You must ensure that you comply with your obligations and are aware of any laws relevant to you as a vendor.
6. You alone, and not MyHub Marketplace, are responsible for ensuring that your listing, selling and any other activities conducted on our site are lawful. You must ensure that you comply with all applicable laws in Malaysia and other countries. You must also ensure that you strictly comply with this Contract and the policies which form part of the Contract.
7. We do not take ownership of the items at any time and do not transfer legal ownership of items from the vendor to the buyer.
8. We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to Our Platform, and the operation may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
9. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising, directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use Our Platform or services.
9. Our Platform and Services are provided “as is”.
10. As to Our Platform and Services, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitations, warranties:
- as to fitness of Our Platform and Service for a particular purpose;
- as to availability and accessibility, without interruption, or without error;
- any obligation, liability, or remedy in tort whether or not arising from our negligence.
11. You now expressly release us from any and all claims and liability known and unknown, arising in any way from a dispute between you and a buyer.
You will indemnify us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) against any claim or demand, including legal fees and costs, made against us by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Contract, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third party in the course of using Our Platform.
R. Miscellaneous Matters
1. If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as sever-able and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
2. If you are in breach of any term of this contract, we may:
- terminate your account and refuse access to Our Platform;
- remove or edit Content, or cancel any order at our discretion.
3. Any obligation in this agreement intended to continue to have effect after termination or completion shall so continue.
4. No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
5. You agree that all our electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
6. In the event of a dispute between us, then, if we so ask, you undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
7. So far as the law permits, and unless otherwise stated, this agreement does not give any right to any third party.
8. We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in our performance of this agreement which is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
In the event of any conflict between any term of this agreement and the provisions of the constitution of a limited company or any comparable document intended to regulate any other corporate or collective body, then the terms of this agreement shall prevail.
1. Entire Agreement and Severability – These Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Services, including use of Our Platform, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to the Services. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
2. Force Majeure – We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
3. Assignment – These Terms and Conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sub licensee by you except with our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
4. Agency – No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and Conditions and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
5. Notices – Unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions, all notices under these Terms and Conditions will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized delivery service.
6. No Waiver – Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms and Conditions. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms and Conditions to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
7. Headings. The section and paragraph headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
Last updated: 2022-01-13
The information provided by RedCili Media (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”) on redcili.com, redcilimedia.com & myhub.redcili.com (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we may receive an affiliate commission for any purchases or actions made by you on the affiliate websites using such links.
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume that all users will have the same experiences.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity, where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, RedCili Media is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event will RedCili Media, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER
All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on redcili.com, redcilimedia.com & myhub.redcili.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of RedCili Media by such owners.
Should you have any feedback, comments, requests for technical support or other inquiries, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Note : If there is any dispute as to the understanding, interpretation or definition of the terms or meanings used in Malay language, the statements on the Terms & Conditions, Privacy & Policies, Money Back Guarantee Policy and Disclaimer in English shall prevail.